West Virginia University has released the Commencement event schedule for the 2014-2015 academic year.2014 August and December graduates
WVU will celebrate its 2014 August and
Click below to hear the WVUToday radio spot about December graduation.
December graduates during Commencement on Dec. 19. The ceremony begins at 1:30 p.m. inside the WVU Coliseum. Students planning to participate must register by filling out the registration form located on the Graduation website by Dec. 12.
WVU’s 2015 May graduates will be honored during Commencement weekend, May 15-17, 2015. Graduates planning to participate must register for graduation with the Office of the University Registrar. Please contact your school or college for more information.Friday, May 15:
- School of Public Health, 4:00 p.m., Morgantown Event Center
- Honors College Recognition Ceremony, 4:30 p.m., Creative Arts Center
- College of Education and Human Services, 9:00 a.m., Coliseum
- School of Dentistry, 9:00 a.m., Morgantown Event Center
- Reed College of Media, 9:30 a.m., Creative Arts Center
- School of Nursing, 1:00 p.m., Morgantown Event Center
- Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources, 1:00 p.m., Coliseum
- College of Law, 1:30 p.m., Creative Arts Center
- School of Pharmacy, 5:00 p.m., Morgantown Event Center
- College of Creative Arts, 5:30 p.m., Creative Arts Center
- College of Business and Economics, 6:00 p.m., Coliseum
- School of Medicine: M.D. and Ph.D., 9:00 a.m., Morgantown Event Center
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design, 9:30 a.m., Coliseum
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences: Master’s and Ph.D., 9:00 a.m., Creative Arts Center
- College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences, 12:30 p.m., Creative Arts Center
- School of Medicine: Professional Programs, 2:00 p.m., Morgantown Event Center
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences: Bachelor’s, 2:00 p.m., Coliseum
- University College, 4:30 p.m., Creative Arts Center
The University reminds graduates that participation in commencement exercises does not guarantee the completion of a WVU degree. Diplomas will be mailed after all grades are finalized and certified by the Office of the University Registrar.
If you have questions about the ceremonies, please contact WVU’s Office of University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-7132. Updates are also available at graduation.wvu.edu, on the WVU Graduation Facebook page and by following #wvugrad on Twitter.
CONTACT: Office of University Events
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.