Greg Bowman, dean of West Virginia University College of Law, to lead screening committee for new dean of College of Business and Economics
The position, which will report to Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Joyce McConnell, is expected to be posted in mid-October and review of applications to begin in early January 2016. The new dean is expected to assume the role on July 1, 2016.
Other members of the screening committee are:
• Ajay Aluri, assistant professor, College of B&E
• Marty Becker, visiting committee member, College of B&E
• Naomi Boyd, chair and professor, College of B&E
• Paula Fitzgerald, professor, College of B&E
• Mark Gavin, associate dean for graduate programs and research impact, College of B&E
• Joshua Hall, associate professor, College of B&E
• Jamie Kiszka, office administrator College of B&E
• Nancy Lynch, teaching assistant professor, College of B&E
• Graham Peace, associate dean for academic affairs and undergraduate programs, College of B&E
• Stuart Robbins, visiting committee chair, College of B&E
• Douglas Van Scoy, ex-officio visiting committee member, College of B&E
The new dean will succeed Dr. Zito Sartarelli, who served in the role from 2010 to May 2015, when he was named the chancellor at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington.
The university has engaged the executive search firm Greenwood/Asher & Associates to assist in the national search.
CONTACT: University Relations/News
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.