* WHO :* West Virginia University Director of Sustainability Clement Solomon; Joe Fisher, associate vice president for Facilities and Services; Christine Martin, vice president of University Relations; Ken Gray, vice president of Student Affairs; Narvel Weese, vice president of Administration and Finance; and representatives from WVU s Student Government Association. Theyll be joined by others from the city of Morgantown, Monongalia County and West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection.
* WHAT :* A pledge signing by members of WVU s Sustainability Committee to advance environmental awareness and sustainability across campus and beyond.
* WHEN :* Friday, Oct. 3, at 1:30 p.m.
* WHERE :* Mountainlair, Mountain Room, WVU Downtown Campus
* NOTES :* From the green innovations employed in the Brooks Hall redesign to campuswide recycling and water conservation efforts, WVU is clearly managing its growth with the environment, economics and social causes in mind.