* WHAT :* A photo and video opportunity to capture Camp NEW You @ WVU in action. Camp group leaders will be leading young campers in physical activities, including tai chi.
* WHO :* Camp NEW You @ WVU group leaders and camp participants (children ages 11-14)
* WHEN :* Tuesday, July 15, 9-9:45 a.m.
* WHERE :* West Virginia University Evansdale Residential Complex (Towers), Blue Room
* NOTE * : Please display your WVU -issued media parking pass.
* SUMMARY :* The camp aims to help young people and their parents practice lifestyle changes that will enable them to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. Camp NEW Youwhich refers to nutrition, exercise and weight managementis a joint effort between the WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences and the WVU School of Medicines Department of Pediatrics.