* WHO * : West Virginia University President Mike Garrison and his wife, Heather
* WHAT :* Announcement of an initiative that will have a far-reaching impact on employees and students with families
* WHEN :* 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3
* WHERE :* Nutting Hall, Blaney House (presidents home), Riverview Drive, off University Avenue across from College of Law
* WHY * : To discuss an initiative that will assist with work-life balance and quality of life issues that so many students and employees with families face
* PLEASE NOTE * : Parking is available in the parking area next to Blaney House at the end of Riverview Drive.