* WHO :* WVU political science capstone students; WVU environmental policy students; National Research Center for Coal and Energy officials
* WHAT :* The event is a fun, interactive and educational environmental poster forum for young people. Local after-school groups and other youngsters have been invited to view the displayscreated and operated by WVU students. As the environment becomes a more salient issue, it is important to educate children on the problems they will face in the future. The event will help to educate young children about the environmental problems of today and potential ways of correcting them.
* WHEN :* 4:30-7:30 p.m., Monday, April 23.
* WHERE :* Room 101, National Research Center for Coal and Energy (NRCCE), Evansdale Campus
* NOTE :* The event will provide for interesting b-roll and photographs. Free refreshments will be provided, and free parking is available near the NRCCE building. For more information, contact Matt Schrebe, 304-650-8947 or