* WHO :* WVU National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium personnel, first responders
* WHAT :* NAFTC will provide hands-on instruction in hybrid vehicle emergency procedures for fire rescue personnel, providing vital information for the safety of first responders. This is the first class of its type to be held in Pennsylvania, and serves as a pilot program that will eventually be offered to first responders throughout the state of Pennsylvania and ultimately nationwide.
* WHEN :* 9 a.m.noon, Saturday, March 17
* WHERE :* Uniontown Fire Department, 84 N. Beeson Ave., Uniontown, Pa.
* NOTE :* Media are encouraged to attend. The class will present good opportunities for video and photos.