* WHO :* WVU President David C. Hardesty Jr.; Lyn Dotson, vice president for development, WVU Foundation; Bernie Shultz, dean, WVU College of Creative Arts; Jay Drury, director, WVU Mountaineer Marching Band; WVU band members Lauren Eakins and Glen Chilcote; Brad Ritchie, president, United Bank, Charleston market
* WHAT :* Band Aid Drive kickoff, sponsored by United Bank and Friends of Coal
* WHEN :* Friday, June 16, 11 a.m.
* WHERE :* United Bank courtyard, Virginia Street , Charleston
* SOUND :* A portable sound system will be in use; mult box will be available.
* PARKING :* Limited at United Bank.
* DETAILS :* Band Aid Drive is the WVU Foundation’s campaign to raise funds to purchase new uniforms for the 375 members of the WVU Mountaineer Marching Band for the upcoming season. Speakers will discuss the importance of updating the attire of the nationally recognized �€?Pride of West Virginia,�€? and members of the band will model current and new outfits. The fund drive goal will be announced. The WVU Foundation is a private, nonprofit corporation that generates, receives and administers private gifts for the benefit of WVU .