* WHO :* West Virginia University Provost Gerald Lang, West Virginia Wesleyan President William Haden and WVU College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Dean Eugene Cilento
* WHAT :* Signing of an agreement establishing a WVU pre-engineering program at West Virginia Wesleyan
* WHEN :* Tuesday, May 10, 1:30 p.m.
* WHERE :* Stewart Hall, first floor
* DETAILS :* The agreement will establish a 3-plus-2 program between WVU and West Virginia Wesleyan. Students will go three years at West Virginia Wesleyan and then transfer to WVU for the remainder of their education. Students completing the program will earn a dual degreea physics degree from West Virginia Wesleyan and a degree in mechanical or civil engineering from WVU .
* PARKING :* Mountainlair parking garage. Media should display green WVU parking permits on their dashboards. Those needing a permit should call WVU News and Information Services at 304-293-6997.