* WHO :* Musical acts Fuel, Kanye West, Trapt and Particle; an estimated 15,000-16,000 West Virginia University students and their guests
* WHAT :* WVUs FallFest 2004 back-to-school concert
* WHEN :* 7:30 p.m.-1 a.m., Monday, Aug. 23 (gates open at 7:15 p.m.)
* WHERE :* The green space between the Life Sciences and Business and Economics buildings. Gates are located in the University Avenue loop. A media check-in table will be set up at the overlook between Woodburn and Chitwood halls. Reporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic. Limited parking is available with WVU media permits in the Area 23 lot (upper level) off Prospect Street behind Stewart Hall. For permit information, call 304-293-6997.
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :* FallFest is free and open to WVU students with their Mountaineer Cards. The concert is being held onthe greenwhile work continues on year-long renovations to the Mountainlair. Starting at 5 p.m. Monday, Brooks, B&E, Chitwood and Woodburn will be closed as a safety precaution. The usual Mountainlair activitiesmovies, hip-hop dance, comedy clubare not being held this year so that faculty in the B&E and Life Sciences buildings can move their classes inside theLair. The PRT and University buses will run until 1 a.m.