* WHAT :* Mountain Thunder II Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism Incident Preparedness training exercise
* WHO :* Fire, police, EMS , emergency medical providers, other first responders, WVU personnel
* WHERE :* Location near Pineview Drive, Route 705 and the Chestnut Ridge Road vicinity, Morgantown
* WHEN :* Approximately 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15.
* PLEASE NOTE :* Media covering the event should report to the PreteBuilding, 3040 University Ave., by 4 p.m. Friday to receive credentials. A shuttle bus will be available throughout the evening to transport media to the various training sites. Also, media planning to cover/take part in the exercise are asked to contact Bill Nevin at WVU News&Information Services at 304-293-5562 or